- RSS Channel Showcase 1207752
- RSS Channel Showcase 5643131
- RSS Channel Showcase 3391844
- RSS Channel Showcase 5927316
Articles on this Page
- 03/20/15--14:50: _If I Had $1M To Fur...
- 12/18/14--04:35: _Tiny Houses Aren’t ...
- 12/09/14--11:11: _The Next Housing Cr...
- 04/25/14--09:17: _The Search For New ...
- 05/16/14--13:54: _The Search For New ...
- 06/15/14--02:00: _Spotlight on Design...
- 09/08/14--17:53: _RVs Or A Tiny House...
- 10/16/14--05:00: _Simple Is As Simple...
- 02/02/15--06:00: _2015 Tiny House Survey
- 11/20/17--06:01: _Upgrading My Stairs...
- 03/27/18--05:00: _The Ultimate Guide ...
- 04/10/18--05:00: _Setting Up Your Lan...
- 12/04/18--05:14: _Rent To Own A Tiny ...
- 03/20/15--14:50: If I Had $1M To Further The Movement
- 12/18/14--04:35: Tiny Houses Aren’t For Kids….are they?
- 12/09/14--11:11: The Next Housing Crunch May Be Here Sooner Than We Thought
- 04/25/14--09:17: The Search For New Land – Part 3
- 05/16/14--13:54: The Search For New Land – Part 4
- 06/15/14--02:00: Spotlight on Design: Wishbone Tiny Homes
- 09/08/14--17:53: RVs Or A Tiny House – Tiny House Chat Podcast
- 10/16/14--05:00: Simple Is As Simple Does at Ermitage cabin
- 02/02/15--06:00: 2015 Tiny House Survey
- 11/20/17--06:01: Upgrading My Stairs To My Tiny House
- 03/27/18--05:00: The Ultimate Guide To Finding Land for Your Tiny House or Homestead
- 04/10/18--05:00: Setting Up Your Land To Start A Homestead
- 12/04/18--05:14: Rent To Own A Tiny House On Wheels: How Much Does It Cost?
I was sitting on the porch of my tiny house the other night thinking about tiny houses and the movement when the question floated into my mind: “If I somehow became the steward of $1,000,000 to further the tiny house movement, what would I do?” It’s an […]
“Can a family live in a small space?” It is a question repeated on forums, posts, discussion boards, and chats, all over the Interwebs. The answer is (sometimes surprisingly so), yes! And there is nothing more gratifying than seeing a small space that incorporates intelligent design and […]
One of the big questions when it came to tiny houses was “is this just a fad because of the recession of 2008?” Now that we are out of the slump and down the road to recovery we are able to see that it is certainly not […]
First you should know this is a continuation of previous post: The Search For Land Part 1 and Part 2. As many of you know it can be tricky to find land and my experience was very similar. After you’ve read those posts this post will make
This is the fourth part of a series, check out part 1, part 2, and part 3 if you’re new to the blog. Alright I have some pretty bad news, but first let me go back to where I left off in part three. So I hired
This month my spotlight on design features Asheville, North Carolina’s father and son design team, Gerry and Teal Brown, at Wishbone Tiny Homes. They were recently spotted at the Tiny House Conference this past spring. With their new location in the up and coming west side of
Some of you have heard already, but myself and Macy Miller have launched a podcast called Tiny House Chat. We already have a few episode up and you can listen to it on iTunes through the podcast app or on the website. Listen to it here:
The idea of how minimal is too minimal is one that can only be answered by the inhabitant of the space. Conversationally speaking there seem to be two major camps to emerge in the tiny house community. The first camp believe in the tiny house as comfy,
Every few years many of us in the tiny house movement rally to take the pulse of our community. Who are tiny house folks, what kind of houses do they live in, and how many tiny houses are out there. This survey is for people live in
I recently re-leveled my tiny house after some settling had occurred over the past few years. I had noticed that my sink wasn’t draining all the way and it tipped me off that the house might be a little out of kilter. So this time around I
It could be to build your tiny house on or to start a homestead, many of us want a little place to call our own. Finding and buying land is a tricky thing, but there are some things we can do to help making finding land a
The post The Ultimate Guide To Finding Land for Your Tiny House or Homestead appeared first on The Tiny Life.
When you’re just starting out and setting up your homestead there are a lot of things that you need to think about. We all have big aspirations of what we want to do on our land, but there is a lot of work that needs to go
As tiny houses get more popular people are looking for more affordable housing options and a rent-to-own tiny house is one option to move into a tiny house today! Rent-to-own is an agreement, in which you rent a tiny home for a certain amount of time, then
The post Rent To Own A Tiny House On Wheels: How Much Does It Cost? appeared first on The Tiny Life.